- Affecting all MD WCC Customers - The copying (printing) price per page at the Commission is increased to $0.50 (fifty cents) per page. The increase is effective immediately.
CRITICAL - July 16, 2000 - FORMS USE ERRORS, current policies, effective immediately:
1) The Request for Continuance (H28R, Rev 2/2000) is to be used for ALL postponement requests. Use of the obsolete forms will result in return to the requestor.
2) The Guide Form for Proposed Final Compromise & Settlement Agreement (H-07, Rev 3/2000) MUST be submitted as a cover sheet on ALL settlements. Those submitted without the form will be returned.
CRITICAL - July 16, 2000 - NEW FORMS:
1) Request for Rehearing (H27R) EFFECTIVE 9/01/2000 CHANGE OF USE: To be used only for rehearings pursuant to LE 9-276.
2) Request for Modification (H30R) EFFECTIVE 9/01/2000 NEW: to be used only for requesting a modification of a prior award pursuant to LE 9-736(b); replaces the former "Petition to Reopen/Reconsideration (H27R).
3) Request for Change of Address (H31R) EFFECTIVE 9/01/2000 NEW : To be used only to change the address of a party or their attorney.
4) Stipulation for Advance (C50R) EFFECTIVE 9/01/2000 NEW: This is to be filed with the Commission after it is signed by all parties. No approval of the advance by the Commission is needed. Therefore, the old "Request for Advancement" will no longer be accepted, once the approved changes have been completed.