Requirements: Effective Tuesday, January 20, 2009.
- Subscribed attorneys will update the Commission's Attorney MasterFile for all official mailings and communication via the WFMS User Profile Update. No paper form submission is required for subscribed Attorneys. This update function is not optional.
- No other "party in a claim" such as employer or insurer can update their mail delivery address via the WFMS User Profile Update.
- The online update will NOT update your Request for Employer Designee to Receive Notice of Employee Claims.
- All information is entered without punctuation: no comma, period, hyphen or symbol.
- Required fields as indicated below by red asterisk will deliver an error message if they are incomplete.
- Address 1 must be your postal delivery address and may not include any punctuation; Address 2 can include other information like suite, room, floor or building name.
- Telephone number entered must be your Area Code and Telephone Number, nine (9) digits total, such as 4105551212.
- Any questions about this enhanced service should be sent to the Websupport Team email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don't forget to check out our