Every Attorney Proxy applicant must complete the
Attorney Proxy Online Application; there is no need to present to the Commission for ID validation. Every WFMS subscription requires a “unique” email address (used only by the subscriber, not a corporate group or firm) that MUST be accessible to receipt of emails from WFMS Websupport (email@example.com). If the Proxy applicant has not completed and submitted the application for "Attorney Proxy", they cannot be selected by a subscribed Attorney. Attorney Proxy has NO access to WFMS until they have completed the online application AND have been selected by an active subscribed Attorney (added to the Attorney's Proxy List).
The Attorney Proxy has NO access until the subscribed Attorney
authorizes them by entering the Attorney Proxy subscriber's REGISTERED email address (in the space indicated) on the Attorney's Proxy List page. After this is entered into the entry field/box and submitted (with the Submit button on the same page), the Attorney Proxy will be
visible in the list. If the Attorney Proxy is not subscribed, an error message will indicate that they cannot be found. If the authorizing Attorney is revoked from WFMS Online Services, the Attorney Proxy access is disabled and an error message stating such is displayed. The Attorney Proxy MAY NOT use the Attorney's login credentials to access Online Services.
- Password resets via the automated
password reset adjacent the log-in window are available to
subscribers who are Active or Suspended. The reset
information is emailed to your registered email address
(there is no option to send this information to an email
address unknown to Online Services). If your status is
Revoked or you did not maintain your contact information to
include a current email address, please contact WFMS
Websupport with complete details of your problem via email
for Attorney Proxy:
- Attorney Proxy subscribers have the same access to claim information and documents as their assigned Attorney and may submit appropriate online WebForms on behalf of their subscribed Attorney.
- The Attorney Proxy MUST select the subscribed Attorney from their Proxy Select list to properly file online forms with the correct signature. The Proxy Select also conveys the Attorney document access rights and privileges based on this selection. If no Attorney is selected, document access is limited and an error message will be displayed when trying to file a form. A sample form and the signature format is shown to the right.
- Attorney Proxy subscribers MAY NOT use another subscriber's (may not use their Attorney's) credentials to access Online Services.
No subscriber may request service for another subscriber'
(neither employer nor co-worker).
- The posted Online Terms of Service agreement outlines acceptable and prohibited activity and may be changed/ updated at any time as needed.
- No WFMS service is immediate upon web submission of application.
Subscribed Attorneys are responsible for all WFMS activity conducted via their Attorney Proxy and are subject to revocation if the Proxy's activities are in violation of the Terms of Service. ALL subscribers must read the “Terms of Service" and supporting documentation provided in the WFMS Subscriber Services menu.
Violation of the stated
Terms of Service is grounds for revocation of access for any subscriber.
Attorneys are responsible for adding and/or deleting their Attorney Proxy authorizations. If a proxy leaves the attorney's employ, the attorney must delete them from their Proxy List. This effectively removes their WFMS Online Services access. The Proxy subscription is not deleted, the legal staff person may update their Contact Information before access is removed or upon their selection by another subscribed attorney.